Salfiart x Merrygorounds

Kamis, Februari 11, 2016

HELLO! I'm back and I have surprise for you guys! :D
Did I ever told you about my online shop? If I didn't, then I'm going to tell you right now.

Yap! I have an online shop, which brand is Salfiart

Since 2013, Salfiart have a commitment presenting the good quality illustration service from your photo. As the years goes by, we continually providing our creativity and skills to make many valuable portrait illustrations for your sweet moments, couple anniversary, birthday gift or avatar for your social media. 

Yas that's a little description about Salfiart. You can check Salfiart's portfolio on instagram.com/salfiart

Aaaand the main surprise is........ Salfiart's collection is out! We created illustration for PHONE CASE! Collaborated with Merrygorounds.






Doesn't it looks cute? Seems legit, isn't it? Well, you can order those cute phone cases here : instagram.com/merrygorounds.

Make sure you have Salfiart's collection guys! ❤ 

You Might Also Like

0 comments