New Lesson, Makeup Learning

Jumat, Desember 11, 2015

Hello guys! It's been a long time I'm not open my blog and create a new story here. Soooo, now I'd like to tell you about my makeup learning. hehehe. 

My sister and I have a new lesson, yes it is learning and practicing the theories about makeup with my makeup teacher, Mrs. Maretha. She is one of talented Semarang MUA (Make Up Artist), which is lived in Semarang and also my father's friend.

On November 13th, 2015 we began to learn makeup. And this is my first time, Actually, I can't do make up before, hehe. So I am very excited to learn make up with Mrs. Maretha step by step.






Day 1 makeup learning, my sister and I did makeup for ourself. You can look the result I did makeup for my self below 



For day two, we're still makeup for ourself. 





And then, for day 3 my sister and I had to makeup for someone else! :D
My sister, she did makeup for Mba Dea and I did makeup for Mba Ayu. Look the process and results below! Hihi

















Ok then for day 4, we were switch our models. Mba Dea for me and Mba Ayu for Nabila. 
By the way cause I love gold color, I tried to use gold eyeshadow for her and created 2 lines eyeliner. 









Yaaa! Those are my stories about makeup learning. I will continue my story about my makeup learning soon on my blog. Hope you enjoy it and thanks for reading guys! :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments